TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

TS
TS
Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
It worked better than I thought it would. I figured there'd be a delay or I'd still have to fuck with the screen at the pump.
Will try Shell next maybe. Both BP and Exxon are super easy and faster than getting a card out and waiting for it to authorize.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
1TB is a lot of C-list celeb pics

goddamn dude

That’s a lot of room for Z-list pics
giphy.gif

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Lit Wick87

This wave of guilt is drowning me
OT Supporter
This stupid phone and it’s contacts are completely messed up.

In messages it shows a phone number. I click the the number/photo at the top and hit info then and only then does it display the contacts name.

In messages it’s still just a phone number :ugh2:

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
My contacts info has been weird for a while now. If I click the contact photo, it gives me their contact card, but doesn’t give the call/video/mail options until I click info

I normally click the contact card from a text convo if I want to call someone, but it makes me complete the extra tap for some reason. Been that way for a while now.

618F3869-36FF-45F2-A462-2F15746AEFAB.jpeg

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale

In messages it shows a phone number. I click the the number/photo at the top and hit info then and only then does it display the contacts name.

that happened to me at some point in the past. I think it resolved itself in like a day or two

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL

Reboot

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
My contacts info has been weird for a while now. If I click the contact photo, it gives me their contact card, but doesn’t give the call/video/mail options until I click info

I normally click the contact card from a text convo if I want to call someone, but it makes me complete the extra tap for some reason. Been that way for a while now.

View attachment 259814
You know, I tried calling someone and it gave me some error about “line not in use” yesterday. Like it was trying to use the old sim. Weird.

• Sad
Reactions: Menger

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026