TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
I also meant to say my transfer/setup process was a shitshow.

Couldnt get the sim or cellular to work on the new phone for a bit. Hard reset the phone and toggled cellular and it finally started working...
However the exact second it connected, my watch shit the bed. It acted like it was installing an update for a long while, finally rebooted and was unable to pair even after manually unpairing from the old phone. I tried multiple things and I ended up having to erase the watch completely from the watch itself, and then set it up as new. Then my new phone randomly lost sim connectivity again, and my watch instantly started looking like it was installing an update again. Thankfully when it came back on, it was fine and I got it connected.

what-in-the-hell-was-that-all-about-what-was-that.gif

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
it’s exquisite i thought this was a thread for wealthy people you’re telling me they don’t have bowls of mayonnaise in every room for their guests
I went to someone’s house once and they didn’t even have a bowl of mayo on the back of the toilet for guests :yikes:

• Barf
Reactions: crotch

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
I thought so.

I was thinking back to the keynote speech about when they were talking about the new software photo processing stuff. I remember they were saying it helped a lot, maybe with processing faces and skin tones. I know the Pixel focused on this a lot last year. To compare you should take your 13P and 14P and try seeing how well the new camera and software processing work by taking a few pics of her without any clothes on, and sharing them with your friends here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Menger and Mikel

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
I thought so.

I was thinking back to the keynote speech about when they were talking about the new software photo processing stuff. I remember they were saying it helped a lot, maybe with processing faces and skin tones. I know the Pixel focused on this a lot last year. To compare you should take your 13P and 14P and try seeing how well the new camera and software processing work by taking a few pics of her without any clothes on, and sharing them with your friends here.
:rofl:

I doubt she will fall for this but I’ll try.

Keysersozeh

The Devil Himself
Nov 30, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
I also meant to say my transfer/setup process was a shitshow.

Couldnt get the sim or cellular to work on the new phone for a bit. Hard reset the phone and toggled cellular and it finally started working...
However the exact second it connected, my watch shit the bed. It acted like it was installing an update for a long while, finally rebooted and was unable to pair even after manually unpairing from the old phone. I tried multiple things and I ended up having to erase the watch completely from the watch itself, and then set it up as new. Then my new phone randomly lost sim connectivity again, and my watch instantly started looking like it was installing an update again. Thankfully when it came back on, it was fine and I got it connected.
This was the entire day with my wife's phone. Total shit show. Ended up going to an ATT store to get a new eSim because it couldn't be fixed via phone support. Her watch lost connection and wouldn't sync, so had to start fresh on that.

The worst part was that her google Authenticator got wiped so she lost that. Haven't bothered to figure that out yet.

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
This was the entire day with my wife's phone. Total shit show. Ended up going to an ATT store to get a new eSim because it couldn't be fixed via phone support. Her watch lost connection and wouldn't sync, so had to start fresh on that.

The worst part was that her google Authenticator got wiped so she lost that. Haven't bothered to figure that out yet.
Fucking weird man. You'd think with all the beta testing they'd catch this shit, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022