TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
I’ve been running the beta since dev beta 1 but it’s dumb to complain about shit like this in the beta because…it’s a beta. I assumed it would be fixed in prod.
Looks like you were POZitively correct…

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Also - surprised apple hasnt made the phone transition smoother. It wasnt bad, but the amount of things needing logged in, and verified surprised me vs. android. Apple Pay needed a full re-setup, and my Apple Watch didnt transfer over. Seems like a lot of opportunity for apple to improve.
May have just been your issue. When I transferred from 12pro to 14pro everything transferred just fine (apple pay and watch) without an issue

Reactions: Platinum_Thunder

spark plugs.

beautiful.
OT Supporter
Jul 26, 2004
qUEENZ, NY
May have just been your issue. When I transferred from 12pro to 14pro everything transferred just fine (apple pay and watch) without an issue
I've never transferred or fully reset an iPhone and have not had to add my security codes for me credit cards in the wallet again.

are you having a different experience?

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
I've never transferred or fully reset an iPhone and have not had to add my security codes for me credit cards in the wallet again.

are you having a different experience?
Only thing I had to do was enter my CVV code for my credit card. My Apple card transferred without issue and apple cash too.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022