TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
It used to be on the main page but they moved it semi-recently into that order page

I think maybe I got freaked out when I first installed it and it wanted access to my gmail. Definitely going to use this to track orders. I used to use another package tracking app (forget the name) but it got unreliable

Reactions: Chuck Finley

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
What's more annoying, me posting an opinion or having 18 people quote me doing nothing but bitching and moaning? Nobody is forced to read or respond to anything I post.
You’re like a petulant child. This is an Apple thread where we like and constantly buy and discuss Apple shit. We don’t care about your opinions. Read the room. Get a fucking clue. You’re not wanted here.

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
I just wish you could manually add tracking numbers... I just can't bring myself to give it access to any of my accounts :(
For FedEx, UPS and USPS just sign up for the individual ones

FedEx is Delivery manager (free)
UPS is MyChoice (free and premium available)
USPS is Informed Delivery

All of these track based on your name/address (and you can add family in the household too) so you don't have to give them access to your accounts.

Only things you won't get tracked is Amazon deliveries (TBA tracking) but those you should be getting notified from Amazon directly.

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
For FedEx, UPS and USPS just sign up for the individual ones

FedEx is Delivery manager (free)
UPS is MyChoice (free and premium available)
USPS is Informed Delivery

All of these track based on your name/address (and you can add family in the household too) so you don't have to give them access to your accounts.

Only things you won't get tracked is Amazon deliveries (TBA tracking) but those you should be getting notified from Amazon directly.

Yeah I do use the UPS app. It's actually fairly good at automatically linking up packages. I'm trying to track something I ordered through AliExpress right now and I have NO clue what the shipping company actually is lol

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
Yeah I do use the UPS app. It's actually fairly good at automatically linking up packages. I'm trying to track something I ordered through AliExpress right now and I have NO clue what the shipping company actually is lol
Shop will suggest the correct carrier based on the tracking number. Pretty slick.

Reactions: Boots

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
For the stuff that comes from places like that, try

Reactions: Boots

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
For the stuff that comes from places like that, try

yeah they are who I use on my desktop

Reactions: El Beaner

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026