TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
It's never Apple just being a typical shitty greedy corporation like most of them are. Always some excuse. SMH.
One day you're going to put two and two together and figure something out about me that basically everyone in this thread knows and a lot of other people suspect. My hint to you is: there's a reason I speak with authority on matters related to tech companies and the design/engineering of consumer electronic devices.

Until then, I look forward to continued crybaby "wahhh Apple is bad and mean and greedy" posts.

Reactions: xioix and SAKU39
TS
TS
Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
One day you're going to put two and two together and figure something out about me that basically everyone in this thread knows and a lot of other people suspect. My hint to you is: there's a reason I speak with authority on matters related to tech companies and the design/engineering of consumer electronic devices.

Until then, I look forward to continued crybaby "wahhh Apple is bad and mean and greedy" posts.
You are Tim Apple :omg:

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
You are Tim Apple :omg:
Imagine if the CEO of the most valuable company in the world wasted his time on OT like I do :rofl:

apple-tim-cook.gif

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
The sad part is that in that teardown video the phone seems incredibly well designed, modular and easy to repair but Apple went out of their way to use custom screws and software based part locking to make it more difficult.
So it’s easy to repair for anyone who should be repairing it, which is any Apple Store, Best Buy, etc.

People taking their phones to strip mall repair guys that are poorly trained and use cheap non authentic parts is a huge issue

Reactions: hootpie

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦

We shall continue our dance 😍

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
This is not a dance--this is you autistically screeching anti-Apple crybaby bullshit because you haven't quite figured out who I am and what I do :rofl:

I don't particularly care what you do. You could be Tim Apple himself and it wouldn't change any of my opinions on the current state of smartphones.

Edit: that was a bit harsh. Obviously I'd be interested to learn more about what you do but it doesn't change anything for me.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I don't particularly care what you do. You could be Tim Apple himself and it wouldn't change any of my opinions on the current state of smartphones.

Edit: that was a bit harsh. Obviously I'd be interested to learn more about what you do but it doesn't change anything for me.
Part in bold means you are just as dumb as flat earthers and anti-vaxxers.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022