TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Imagine if the CEO of the most valuable company in the world wasted his time on OT like I do :rofl:

apple-tim-cook.gif
It wouldn’t surprise me at all. I have a friend on here who’s a pharma CEO (pretty big) - not Martin shikrelli or whatever. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve got some big players on here for shits and giggles.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
One day you're going to put two and two together and figure something out about me that basically everyone in this thread knows and a lot of other people suspect. My hint to you is: there's a reason I speak with authority on matters related to tech companies and the design/engineering of consumer electronic devices.

Until then, I look forward to continued crybaby "wahhh Apple is bad and mean and greedy" posts.
Fuck yeah. New e-thug. Now I need to know.

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
It wouldn’t surprise me at all. I have a friend on here who’s a pharma CEO (pretty big) - not Martin shikrelli or whatever. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve got some big players on here for shits and giggles.
shhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026