TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

Ramathorn15

OT Supporter
Jan 31, 2008
ABQ
One day you're going to put two and two together and figure something out about me that basically everyone in this thread knows and a lot of other people suspect. My hint to you is: there's a reason I speak with authority on matters related to tech companies and the design/engineering of consumer electronic devices.

Until then, I look forward to continued crybaby "wahhh Apple is bad and mean and greedy" posts.

The simple fact of the matter is that almost nobody knows or is positioned to know what it even means to be a nurse at the largest level 1 trauma center of the largest Medical center of the world (I think Dubai is trying to make us look out done but it's fake- those transient wages you're talking about do exist in those conditions.

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
someone put @Boots on suicide watch
Why?

giphy.gif

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
The simple fact of the matter is that almost nobody knows or is positioned to know what it even means to be a nurse at the largest level 1 trauma center of the largest Medical center of the world (I think Dubai is trying to make us look out done but it's fake- those transient wages you're talking about do exist in those conditions.
K for your information, asshole, I have seen a smartphone. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic Apple smartphones. A real smartphone, with fangs and horns and RCS and shit. Don't pull your fucking weird ass african voodoo hypnosis non-folding crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022