CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
....so a week. :rofl:

TWO WEEKS I'll have you know. Last shoe was heirlooms I won on Sept 17.

I actually am considering truly high end audio shit now because these fucking amps are better than expected which might further slow down the shoes.

@alex don't ever move up the audio chain. I've been happy for years but now I'm like "fuck, my DAC is holding me back."

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
TWO WEEKS I'll have you know. Last shoe was heirlooms I won on Sept 17.

I actually am considering truly high end audio shit now because these fucking amps are better than expected which might further slow down the shoes.

@alex don't ever move up the audio chain. I've been happy for years but now I'm like "fuck, my DAC is holding me back."
You know what’s going to happen right? You will upgrade the DAC and then you will be like “fuck, <next thing> is holding me back” 🤣

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
You know what’s going to happen right? You will upgrade the DAC and then you will be like “fuck, <next thing> is holding me back” 🤣

Naw, my setup has been pretty stable for a long time. I think the only changes I'll make are:
  1. Build a new crossover for my speakers.
  2. Demo some DACs but I might still stick with the Yggdrasil. Don't think a $10k DAC is going to make a huge difference.
  3. Upgrade the interface for the RAALs to the new transformer interface which is supposed to be cleaner.

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Naw, my setup has been pretty stable for a long time. I think the only changes I'll make are:
  1. Build a new crossover for my speakers.
  2. Demo some DACs but I might still stick with the Yggdrasil. Don't think a $10k DAC is going to make a huge difference.
  3. Upgrade the interface for the RAALs to the new transformer interface which is supposed to be cleaner.
My hearing is actually really really good, I’ve always been VERY careful with my hearing. I don’t want to hear a good setup because I’m afraid I’d be able to tell the difference and then be ruined :rofl:

TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Confirmed does NOT fuck around. From W to at the front door in less than 24 hours. Even on a Sunday.

View attachment 262229
i imagine there’s one guy at adidas monitoring your account with the shoes boxed up with ur address already on it and the private prop plane and mini airfield in his backyard. he sees you’ve entered the draw

he immediately jumps in the plane and flies to another private air strip near your home

he’s sweating and his tie is all loosened and undone and he’s got one shoe on and his glasses keep falling down and he’s out of breath and places the package gently on your doorstep and heads back home exhausted. only to arrive and see you’ve entered in for another pair of slides and the madness starts all over

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
i imagine there’s one guy at adidas monitoring your account with the shoes boxed up with ur address already on it and the private prop plane and mini airfield in his backyard. he sees you’ve entered the draw

he immediately jumps in the plane and flies to another private air strip near your home

he’s sweating and his tie is all loosened and undone and he’s got one shoe on and his glasses keep falling down and he’s out of breath and places the package gently on your doorstep and heads back home exhausted. only to arrive and see you’ve entered in for another pair of slides and the madness starts all over
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: crotch

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Gap pants :bowrofl:
The Gap “Soft Wear” taper leg are legit my favorite jeans because they the only pair of “slim” jeans that have enough room in the crotch, all my other pairs crush my dick :o

I feel like the only options are “baggy loose jeans for fat walmart shoppers” or “slim jeans for dudes with a flat empty ken doll crotch”

I had one pair of “luxury” raw denim jeans that were recommended on one of the denim/fashion enthusiast subreddits and the only reason I didn’t throw them out was because they were expensive. I don’t understand where your dick goes unless you either tuck it or you gotta a little chode dick

• Haha
  • Support
Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX and Narc

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
The Gap “Soft Wear” taper leg are legit my favorite jeans because they the only pair of “slim” jeans that have enough room in the crotch, all my other pairs crush my dick :o

I feel like the only options are “baggy loose jeans for fat walmart shoppers” or “slim jeans for dudes with a flat empty ken doll crotch”

I had one pair of “luxury” raw denim jeans that were recommended on one of the denim/fashion enthusiast subreddits and the only reason I didn’t throw them out was because they were expensive. I don’t understand where your dick goes unless you either tuck it or you gotta a little chode dick

You let your dick and balls get crushed.

FR, you need to be careful with the pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman