CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
I mean, that AMM4 L is guaranteed right?
Odds are not great I would say. On a personal level. this US only shipping BS that AMM has being doing lately got me heated. 3s were the only pair they actually shipped globally.

Even if I do hit....I either got to deal with reshipper costs or set up a mailbox in Washington state and actually cross the border to get em.... :squintd:

SignalFlow

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
FhvDs21WYAAAJy6

If this is local footlockers stock I'm hoping we all hit atleast one 🙏

SignalFlow

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Slamjam has a raffle for the AMM4 Friday. Most likely will be pre auth. L's all around

Last edited:

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
Odds are not great I would say. On a personal level. this US only shipping BS that AMM has being doing lately got me heated. 3s were the only pair they actually shipped globally.

Even if I do hit....I either got to deal with reshipper costs or set up a mailbox in Washington state and actually cross the border to get em.... :squintd:

Ship a size 12 to my house :mamoru:

TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Bro, you know I love you, but MF101 did a custom this color decades ago.
mf101 is cool and all and i miss him dearly. i remember when i first registered and at first he didn’t try to one up everyone but slowly his posts devolved into constantly having to one up people but don't let that distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
mf101 is cool and all and i miss him dearly. i remember when i first registered and at first he didn’t try to one up everyone but slowly his posts devolved into constantly having to one up people but don't let that distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

mf101 takes both his shoes off to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman