CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Maybe they cancel all orders and do it all again???
I think with the slightly early drop, a lot manual users missed out but those with bots / monitors got the jump and gobbled up a lot of stock. AMM said they went through and cancelled bot orders and they put up a counter for an 11PST drop / release again? I was keeping an eye out, but then I got busy, anyone catch what the deal was? Says draw is closed now. :dunno:

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
I think with the slightly early drop, a lot manual users missed out but those with bots / monitors got the jump and gobbled up a lot of stock. AMM said they went through and cancelled bot orders and they put up a counter for an 11PST drop / release again? I was keeping an eye out, but then I got busy, anyone catch what the deal was? Says draw is closed now. :dunno:

I didn’t know that went down. Interesting.

In other news, I still don’t want the AMM2 but it feels dumb to have the 1, 3, and 4 without it.

Reactions: sweetcheeks

dmac411

OT Supporter
Sep 18, 2003
dallas, tx

I feel like this would have been more known if they did do an 11am pst drop. NFW that flies under the radar.

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
I feel like this would have been more known if they did do an 11am pst drop. NFW that flies under the radar.
Yeah probably much ado about nothing. I had the AMM page open just on a whim and saw the counter ticking down again towards 11PST. Took some phone calls and got caught up with work shit and totally forgot about it. Haven't seen anything posted about it on sneaker twitter either.

Swiftie

not a troll account
Jun 4, 2004
OKC
KvXI4MC.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman