CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Tell Carolyn that there’s 10 things know about me: I’m humble, handsome, brilliant, humble, funny, humble, successful, humble, great in bed and did I mention humble and I will 100% leave my wife for her if she sends those my way instead of yours*
*if they’re not too small.
they’re 10.5 :scootin:

She‘s single too. I would honestly love if my sister was dating one of you goblins in here, she’s one of those women who has a history of choosing poorly 😅

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
they’re 10.5 :scootin:

She‘s single too. I would honestly love if my sister was dating one of you goblins in here, she’s one of those women who has a history of choosing poorly 😅

GOBLINS! I’ll have you know all the white women in their 30s at Whole Foods in Boulder are always chatting me up. I think I’m the spicy tandoori flavored lumpia they’re craving.

Narc

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Got another pair of L&f on my second account, but they are for a friend's birthday present.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman