OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
What’s good in the hoodie game now?
I've been living in Reigning champ hoodies for the past few years. Pricepoint similar to the FOG Essentials stuff but not played the fuck out.

Great budget find recently is the Hanes ultimate heavyweight hoodie. You can find them for 20-30 bucks on Amazon. Nice weight, washes well, decent quality.

Kafka

PaulGiamattiFan420
OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2007
America
For the lawls 😂
m964eNo.png
My dude said “maybe don’t use your whore account” :tbow:

xenu

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2006
Copped the true blue. Suspect they’ll be under retail soon but I love the colorway. Not a big “I need OG” type and, much like the marina blue, this is my jam.

I was pleasantly surprised at getting them - first time trying to get a shoe release. From your comment, I can assume I wasn’t actually lucky and this was just an easier drop to snag :hs:

Reactions: sweetcheeks

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
I was pleasantly surprised at getting them - first time trying to get a shoe release. From your comment, I can assume I wasn’t actually lucky and this was just an easier drop to snag :hs:
Good shoe. Other than the lost and found, 1s in general have been easier to cop lately which is great.

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
76D1492C-2DBF-4241-9813-BE208D071838.jpeg

2nd pair for the floating display. Even smaller (9). Took a SHITLOAD of cleaning, toebox ironing with wet towels and shit stuffed in the toes, and quite a bit of work with my angelus paints to get them looking good again.

Bummer dude. Hope the kiddo is alright.

99% she’s totally fine and just didn’t want to go. She’s 12 and I suspect it was middle school shenanigans.

TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
View attachment 295095

2nd pair for the floating display. Even smaller (9). Took a SHITLOAD of cleaning, toebox ironing with wet towels and shit stuffed in the toes, and quite a bit of work with my angelus paints to get them looking good again.

99% she’s totally fine and just didn’t want to go. She’s 12 and I suspect it was middle school shenanigans.
those look great, what did they look like before

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6