kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
AGAIN
I WENT TO UNDEFEATED YESTERDAY

ALL THESE GRS IN STOCK

got 2 XL long sleeve shirts for 70% off in japan +exchange rate in our favor ftw :bowdown:

they're all too small to wear XL lmao fat american ftw... paid full price for a fitted tho :hsd:

they only had a few pairs of dunks but none of the collab ones (I already have the dunk x af1 )

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
got 2 XL long sleeve shirts for 70% off in japan +exchange rate in our favor ftw :bowdown:

they're all too small to wear XL lmao fat american ftw... paid full price for a fitted tho :hsd:

they only had a few pairs of dunks but none of the collab ones (I already have the dunk x af1 )
Yeah their branded clothes are 50% off rn

• Love
Reactions: kenmei

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I caught some dude stealing, confronted him he said he was going to shoot me.

Months later he came in today to apologize.

How the fuck you apologize for being a fake gang banger talking reckless over a supreme head band.

SIG IS COCKED

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Is this a ninja pooping shot?
It sure as fuck looks like bathroom tile right? That's what I was telling the wife and she was unconvinced.

We actually out at some hipster Lebanese joint for some dinner. In retrospect these floors not a bad idea with kids running amok flinging hummus everywhere. It's a goddamn mess :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
Why are they cheap? They look cool to me

Most likely a combination of a relatively boring colorway (while still cool) and it being right after the big shopping holidays, and the sour taste from the past couple botched drops (Lost & Found glitches), QC issues (L&F mold issues) made people realize that the hype wasn't worth it for this pair. :dunno:

Reactions: SignalFlow

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6