OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
Most likely a combination of a relatively boring colorway (while still cool) and it being right after the big shopping holidays, and the sour taste from the past couple botched drops (Lost & Found glitches), QC issues (L&F mold issues) made people realize that the hype wasn't worth it for this pair. :dunno:
It’s just a non OG colorway

Reactions: alex and Finest

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
I caught some dude stealing, confronted him he said he was going to shoot me.

Months later he came in today to apologize.

How the fuck you apologize for being a fake gang banger talking reckless over a supreme head band.

SIG IS COCKED

bruh what a cuck :rofl:

SignalFlow

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
KOTD
fW0O5Ij.jpg

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Fuck yeah. I get hot feet so if I had these, I’d seal off the collar and it’d look like someone was hotboxing in my shoe at all times.
They really aren’t that much less ventilated that normal dunks. Sections of the leather are replaced with clear plastic, but when you think about it… it’s not like leather is a breathable material. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But yeah, the clear plastic does get steamed up especially now when it’s freezing outside and you walk inside a warm building.

• Love
Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
These r wild man. So many different colors and materials. Is this a collab of some kind? Asics has been doing some really cool stuff lately. :cool:

Just a badass G-L V! No collab surprisingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6