OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Kinda pricey but here you go for raffle. Coming from EU

END is pretty legit - even if their pricing is kinda random. Most shoes you're gonna pay a bit more than retail and then plus ship and duties - not always worth it over other resale options....but they are pretty much the only place I've actually won raffles for. :dunno:

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
END is pretty legit - even if their pricing is kinda random. Most shoes you're gonna pay a bit more than retail and then plus ship and duties - not always worth it over other resale options....but they are pretty much the only place I've actually won raffles for. :dunno:

Same. And the raffles I do hit on are always things I would have paid a ton more to get in size 11/12 resale.

SignalFlow

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Werd. Never won from end but entered nonetheless

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
@sweetcheeks I am picking shoes for Palm Beach in feb.

Thinking kith XT-6, Salehe Crocs and vivobarefoot gobis in case I have to go to dinner somewhere nice-ish. We'll prob be on a resort the whole time with a quick hiking day in Joshua tree. Any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonct