OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
@sweetcheeks I am picking shoes for Palm Beach in feb.

Thinking kith XT-6, Salehe Crocs and vivobarefoot gobis in case I have to go to dinner somewhere nice-ish. We'll prob be on a resort the whole time with a quick hiking day in Joshua tree. Any other suggestions?
Sounds like a good mix. XT6 got you covered for any hiking or shitty weather you might encounter, Crocs will hold you down poolside, and yeah something classy /low-key for night out - gobis sound perfect.

Personally probably wouldn't swap anything out, but if you've got the room, maybe add a pair of Asics or maybe an AJ1 low? Something lowtop, and packable. I love those PE nation joints or any of the subway map gel lytes you picked up. They got some sauce, but neutral enough you won't have to think about your fit too much while on vacay.

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
Sounds like a good mix. XT6 got you covered for any hiking or shitty weather you might encounter, Crocs will hold you down poolside, and yeah something classy /low-key for night out - gobis sound perfect.

Personally probably wouldn't swap anything out, but if you've got the room, maybe add a pair of Asics or maybe an AJ1 low? Something lowtop, and packable. I love those PE nation joints or any of the subway map gel lytes you picked up. They got some sauce, but neutral enough you won't have to think about your fit too much while on vacay.

Good lookin out. Might swap the gobis with white J1 lows.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonct