CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Holy shit. Where’s your Venmo? I’ll pay you up the behind for a pair of 11M/12.5W, hah.

For real though, major congrats! That’s a win.

i mean, obviously i want to rock them because they are fucking awesome...

i actually got a pair at retail when they first dropped and when the price started going up i chickened out on wearing them... so they stayed DS, and when the price spiked right before xmas, i sold them off to buy some xmas presents for my ungrateful little goblins.

and of course right AFTER christmas, the price spikes up again and now it keeps going up and up and up. what's funny is that i sold them on ebay and then a month later, i win a new pair off ebay.

i'd obviously give you a big discount because a) you are literally the most generous person here and b) FUCK stockX... but like they are just so expensive right now I wouldn't feel right selling you a pair that i won for $0 for an amount that either of us would be happy with, ya know what i mean? the price is just crazy right now. :o

TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i mean, obviously i want to rock them because they are fucking awesome...

i actually got a pair at retail when they first dropped and when the price started going up i chickened out on wearing them... so they stayed DS, and when the price spiked right before xmas, i sold them off to buy some xmas presents for my ungrateful little goblins.

and of course right AFTER christmas, the price spikes up again and now it keeps going up and up and up. what's funny is that i sold them on ebay and then a month later, i win a new pair off ebay.

i'd obviously give you a big discount because a) you are literally the most generous person here and b) FUCK stockX... but like they are just so expensive right now I wouldn't feel right selling you a pair that i won for $0 for an amount that either of us would be happy with, ya know what i mean? the price is just crazy right now. :o
what if it’s the same pair 👀

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Anyone actually buy reebok? I have a 40% code if anyone needs it. Not sure of the exclusions.

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
Anyone actually buy reebok? I have a 40% code if anyone needs it. Not sure of the exclusions.
Does it work on the pumps?

Edit: Nevermind....nothing works on them right now

This item is excluded from promotions. This item is excluded from the Hero and Student discount.​

• Sad
Reactions: dmac411 and Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet