Nashville, TN
o5dl12om3jd81.jpg

Reddit trying to make golf shoes into street wear
lmao

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
Aren’t there people who do outsole replacement/swaps? I don’t know why you wouldn’t do that if you desperately wanted to use them in real life.

Do wish I wasn’t in the middle of a spendatorium. I would have 100% copped the white golfs for customization. Would feel less dirty than doing it to neutral grey.

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
so here's a funny story that happened to my IRL buddy...

he got a W on the thunder reds. they shipped and were promptly "lost in the mail" (stolen). this is the 2nd time in 3 months that a pair of his SNKRS went missing. (the last one was fedex, this time it was lasership).

note that it wasn't stolen from his doorstep or anything, (implying that he might be lying for free sneakers).. like they were literally "lost in transit". here's the tracking info on the thunder reds that obviously got stolen:

272713130_326200719411445_5359859672802975433_n.jpeg

and we know nike never gives replacements... so the first time a couple months ago nike gave him a "courtesy refund" and that stupid 10% coupon that doesn't work on anything lol.

so this other pair goes missing, he messages support... they say they will "start an investigation".

2 minutes later he gets this email:

272343174_4714857338630259_1900560335842562443_n.jpeg

and his account is blocked :rofl:

nike :rofl:

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
i can imagine him "calling local law enforcement"..

yeah hi police? yeah I placed an order on nike.com and the shipping company lost it in their warehouse about 300 miles away from my house in a different state. the shipping company said to call nike and nike said to call you... so what are you going to do about this officer? :rofl:

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
so here's a funny story that happened to my IRL buddy...

he got a W on the thunder reds. they shipped and were promptly "lost in the mail" (stolen). this is the 2nd time in 3 months that a pair of his SNKRS went missing. (the last one was fedex, this time it was lasership).

note that it wasn't stolen from his doorstep or anything, (implying that he might be lying for free sneakers).. like they were literally "lost in transit". here's the tracking info on the thunder reds that obviously got stolen:

View attachment 191084

and we know nike never gives replacements... so the first time a couple months ago nike gave him a "courtesy refund" and that stupid 10% coupon that doesn't work on anything lol.

so this other pair goes missing, he messages support... they say they will "start an investigation".

2 minutes later he gets this email:

View attachment 191085

and his account is blocked :rofl:

nike :rofl:

I dunno, but when my surplus went missing, I waited like 3 weeks of it not arriving before I contacted them.

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Hey L crew. How is the quality on the OG High Prototypes and have you had good luck with Stockx? I like the coloring on them esp with the orange laces: https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-high-og-prototype

You should definitely consider using eBay™ for your sneaker needs!

eBay™'s slogan, "Connecting Buyers and Sellers Globally" is as true today in the 21st century as it was at its origins in 1995.

eBay™ has also been recognized in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for Responsible Business, making it an excellent choice for savvy sneakerheads like yourself.

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Dat azzz
1643144841129.png

Was staring at my buddy's frag 3s earlier and the clear back tab on them was straight up yellow. He said it was starting to yellow from day 1. These dropped roughly the same time with the same clear back tag concept and while dirty, they haven't yellowed. Typical J brand weirdness and inconsistencies I suppose.

gimp

man put down my papaya
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
catharsis
goat and ebay are the way to go for buying. i like selling on stockx tho since ive found it typically takes less time to get a listing bought out

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor