CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Buying these Goredans was quite the challenge. So they dropped in Asia early. Early numbers were $330+ ($200US retail). Figured they'd be heavy hitters so I put my bid into StockX at $275.

After a few weeks, my bid was accepted, but StockX couldn't charge my card?

So by the time I got in to update my card, I noticed the price was falling quickly. That's when I put a real lowball bid into GOAT at $205 thinking maybe when they hit the US, they will dip that low. But that got accepted a few weeks later.

Finally, the shoes reach the authenticator and GOAT says there's a "glue stain" and they can offer me a discount or I can refuse them. I ask for a picture of the stain, they send me these:

GOATPIC1.jpeg
GOATPIC2.jpeg

Which uh, don't have any stains.

So I just said sure ship them. I don't see any stains and these are gonna be rainy day beaters anyway. But yeah, I've gotten shoes from GOAT from Japan that come in 2 days. These are shipping via FedEx from Netherlands and taking their sweet ass fucking time. At least they will only be like $180 shipped. :coold:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 11.28.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 11.28.01 AM.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 10

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Buying these Goredans was quite the challenge. So they dropped in Asia early. Early numbers were $330+ ($200US retail). Figured they'd be heavy hitters so I put my bid into StockX at $275.

So by the time I got in to update my card, I noticed the price was falling quickly. That's when I put a real lowball bid into GOAT at $205 thinking maybe when they hit the US, they will dip that low. But that got accepted a few weeks later.

Finally, the shoes reach the authenticator and GOAT says there's a "glue stain" and they can offer me a discount or I can refuse them. I ask for a picture of the stain, they send me these:

View attachment 218370
View attachment 218371

So I just said sure ship them. I don't see any stains and these are gonna be rainy day beaters anyway. But yeah, I've gotten shoes from GOAT from Japan that come in 2 days. These are shipping via FedEx from Netherlands and taking their sweet ass fucking time. At least they will only be like $180 shipped. :coold:
Looks clean to me. :dunno:

Canada and EU got the currys a while back as well - stock was pretty plentiful I think, couple restocks too...so probably a blessing that you're essentially getting em at retail. :bigthumb:

All of our Nike stuff originates out of NL 👀 but shipping takes forever and tends to sit there in NL for days....but then it shows up unexpectedly.

TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN

View attachment 218370
View attachment 218371

did they send stock photos lmao

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
also GOAT's international shipping is crazy. it was stuck for a few days in customs in belgium. it was in belgium last night and it's on the truck for delivery in my town this morning

Reactions: sweetcheeks

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
100-percent-ginuwine.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448