CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
That's some bullshit.
UPDATED RESPONSE FROM EBAY

I apologize you had to reach us again about this items. I have reviewed the return, you are claiming that items received are not the condition you purchased them with.

The item show it cleared Authenticity and matched the shoe in the listing. There will not be an option to appeal these cases, as the appeals have already been denied. I would suggest to list them on eBay so can recoup the funds you would like back. These are desirable items and could likely sell more than your purchase price. Thanks for your understanding with this outcome. I wish you all the best.

Yes eBay. Shoes worn barefoot are dead stock brand new now… Stay the hell off eBay for sneaker purchases. The fact they told me to resell them for MORE than the purchase price is hilarious.

----------

WTF :rofl:

@alex you some explaining to do.... :hahano:

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal

I apologize you had to reach us again about this items. I have reviewed the return, you are claiming that items received are not the condition you purchased them with.

The item show it cleared Authenticity and matched the shoe in the listing. There will not be an option to appeal these cases, as the appeals have already been denied. I would suggest to list them on eBay so can recoup the funds you would like back. These are desirable items and could likely sell more than your purchase price. Thanks for your understanding with this outcome. I wish you all the best.

Yes eBay. Shoes worn barefoot are dead stock brand new now… Stay the hell off eBay for sneaker purchases. The fact they told me to resell them for MORE than the purchase price is hilarious.

----------

:roflwtf: Fuck that shit. Start calling the credit card company

Reactions: sweetcheeks

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
That's just something @crotch is pushing so he doesn't look poour posting the same shoes over and over again
tumblr_inline_p8ut97Wz3I1r7ejbg_400.gifv

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: crotch and Narc

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY

----------

in the thread, he said they offered to buy him a cleaning kit so I mean, sounds like eBay went above and beyond imo

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448