CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

gimp

man put down my papaya
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
catharsis
anyone ever gotten the Anta Klay Thompson's? My coworker said he was gonna buy them and I though he was joking but now after looking at a couple pics i got the itch to buy lol

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
It's been a while since I've used stockx....their fucking shipping prices just keep going up....fuck.
I grabbed some 350's there over a month ago and just got them last week. I thought they had a limit on how long sellers had to ship them in but I kept getting emails saying they were running late.

If StockX and eBay are trash what other options are there?

Reactions: sweetcheeks

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
anyone ever gotten the Anta Klay Thompson's? My coworker said he was gonna buy them and I though he was joking but now after looking at a couple pics i got the itch to buy lol
I got the anta Carusos. Had to half size up

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
I've never ordered from StockX. How much was it with shipping and fees?
pepper your angus on stockx, they add a service fee, a transaction fee and then shipping on top of all of it.

but seriously, i got these from GOAT. what you see is what you pay (plus $12-14 shipping).

and they will apparently knock 10% off if there is an invisible glue stain :dunno:

Reactions: deevee8

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
gMwxBLV.jpg
This weeks rotation

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
also on GOAT, if you live in a state that charges sales tax at purchase, you can enter a shipping address in a different state to not pay sales tax at time of purchase.

but when checking out, instead of shipping it to that address, choose "GOAT storage".

as soon as it's authenticated, they will message you saying "keep in storage or ship it to you". if you choose ship it to me, you'll be able to set the shipping address to a new address (your home) and you won't be charged sales tax.

just remember to declare the purchase when filling out your state taxes as you weren't charged sales tax 👌

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I grabbed some 350's there over a month ago and just got them last week. I thought they had a limit on how long sellers had to ship them in but I kept getting emails saying they were running late.

If StockX and eBay are trash what other options are there?
Buying from me

Reactions: crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448