CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
WHOMST IS READY FOR THAT HELLO KITTY DROP?
When are they dropping for you guys? Hello kitty prestos dropped up here this morning for us. They still sitting in some sizes. :o Full size run on toddler and little kids still sitting. Chances of copping when they drop for you guys should be fairly good I'm thinking.

1652198177705.png

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Heritage OG High restocked for us again this morning. Since they dropped a few weeks ago and they've been restocking pretty frequently since. :omg: Reviews seem mixed on these. Not a lot of buzz on them outside the US. Too much white? Personally I think all it needs is to paint the swoosh black and 🤌 You guy geeked on these for when they officially drop stateside?

Been tempted a few times, but too many 1's I already don't wear...plus no urgency to cop since they're floating around retail on secondary anyways.

Chicago colors on a 1? TS 1 colorblocking (almost).....seems like a no brainer. Reverse the swoosh on them and slap the TS name on them....

1652198458277.png
1652199899942.png

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448