CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
Did anyone get the dunks that came with the red bandana? Was it a bodega release?

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
i hear that. wonder what my kiddo will want to do. i did karate when i was a kid lol
Always kinda fascinating to see what they end up gravitating to. As a good Canadian kid, it was polar bear hunting and hockey for me growing up.

My 6 year old is obsessed is with soccer and mountain bikes and has been since he was probably 3.

Younger kid doesn't give a flying fuck about anything yet. He's 3 and hasn't developed noticeably strong feelings about anything we can tell. Basically, whatever his big brother is into, he's into....but really just to piss him off. :o

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Picked up some killshots from Nike outlet, what should I use to protect them? Preferably some shit some Amazon thanks
I grabbed some Jason Markk repel off Amazon a while back....seems to do the job. :dunno: I've used crep protect before as well and it's also available on Amazon iirc.

Although I haven't really bothered treating my shoes anymore unless I know it's gonna be a rain shoe.

Last edited:
Reactions: crotch
TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
I grabbed some Jason Markk repel off Amazon a while back....seems to do the job. :dunno: I've used crep protect before as well and it's also available on Amazon iirc.

Although I haven't really bothered treating my shoes anymore unless I know it's gonna be a rain shoe.
i hate that you have to reapply so i just never use my crep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448