@crotch

they survived coach:oopsie:
nice fucken ankles punk

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
I mean you can buy some Birkenstocks from me

For serious, I don't like birks. I went to UC Davis and the rich hippies wore that shit. I would wear something super simple, though. The ergonomic molding of birks with their high arches hurt my feet. I'm a "as close to barefoot is the most comfy" kind of guy.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
For serious, I don't like birks. I went to UC Davis and the rich hippies wore that shit. I would wear something super simple, though. The ergonomic molding of birks with their high arches hurt my feet. I'm a "as close to barefoot is the most comfy" kind of guy.
I didn’t wear a pair til 2020. I got the soft bottom sole ones and it was a game changer but I had a boot on for 3 months so I reall only wore a right one.

Growing up in Arcata mfers would cut wood in their birks

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Pijanica84

OT Supporter
Aug 24, 2003
Cleveland
Draw up for the new 2002r Protection Pack on END? They have been taken off of the NB site where they were previously "coming soon." What's the deal?

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
I didn’t wear a pair til 2020. I got the soft bottom sole ones and it was a game changer but I had a boot on for 3 months so I reall only wore a right one.

Growing up in Arcata mfers would cut wood in their birks

I mean, Arcata is chill AF but also hippie AF so it makes sense. Birks are comfy but I'm weird in that that feeling is the opposite of what makes my feet feel good.

Also, I'll never forget the line: "but I didn't miss the bus to the marijuana farm in the Humboldt County the northern part of Cali"

Reactions: FBI-SS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448