CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

Mejnoon

May 6, 2000
Omaha, NE
af1 are weird to me bc the sole looks like it adds 3” in height but i see them in some feet photos and they don’t look that big. that’s why i have never tried on a pair bc i just don’t think i could pull them off
The court vision low is basically an AF1 with a lower profile midsole. They kinda appeal to me but every pair I’ve actually had in hand has been garbage quality :hs:

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
lol they’re more subtle than most of the pairs he buys yes

he could just throw some blood spatter laces or radioactive laces in them perhaps
I dig that purple and yellow pair quite a bit. Suedes look really nice on both those new 90s

1652536141273.png
These also dropped....maybe more of @ZeroDeeFeX 's style. I really like that smurf blue

Reactions: crotch

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
I dig that purple and yellow pair quite a bit. Suedes look really nice on both those new 90s

View attachment 221480
These also dropped....maybe more of @ZeroDeeFeX 's style. I really like that smurf blue

I think I have enough AM90s at this point.

Betrue, smile, AMRC, Dia de los muertos, infrareds somewhere, copped another pair of bacons and one other surprise that should come in a few weeks.

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Not gonna lie... kinda diggin these
nike-zoom-court-dragon-white-multi-color-DV8166-101-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448