CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
Might return dark iris. Thoughts? Still NIB.
if you aren't sure, you might as well return. chances are you will be able to buy it back in the future if you change your mind.

they are just sitting there in stock on most sites. Even Union has them in stock on the site https://store.unionlosangeles.com/products/air-jordan-3-retro-2

not that resale value should be the indicator on what pairs you keep/return, all im saying is that if you did change your mind down the road, you'd likely be able to buy them resale at a retail price

Reactions: sweetcheeks

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
@ZeroDeeFeX got millions of dollars of sock money buy those LG cabinets let us know how they are

I've got literally TENS OF DOLLARS of monies waiting to be spent.

For real, though, I almost bought the LG Styler steam closet then slapped myself when I realized how dumb that would be. If they follow pricing, this will be a fucking $1000-2000 steam chamber and like $100 boxes for your shoes.

I suspect the market is South Korea and they expect people to have a few pairs of kicks, not 100.

Last edited:

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
how’s comfort
Comfort is decent out of the box. I mean given how old the model is and the lack of tech...comfort on par with an AJ1, or an NB 550. :dunno:

Upper is pretty padded and the leather is thick so I think once they break in a bit they'll be quite comfy I think.

Reactions: crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022