opener
in video ad at the same time stamp roughly every video
details
fit
quality/craftsmanship
on foot look

done

consistently short and concise reviews ftw
Yup. Consistent AF. And some of the best product shots.

If I want more tech info or a deeper dive into a retro sneaker's history, I'll turn to Weartesters, but for what you mentioned, Seango is def one of the top go to's. Plus none of those stupid ass clickbait titles or corny ass thumbnails.

Reactions: crotch
TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Yup. Consistent AF. And some of the best product shots.

If I want more tech info or a deeper dive into a retro sneaker's history, I'll turn to Weartesters, but for what you mentioned, Seango is def one of the top go to's. Plus none of those stupid ass clickbait titles or corny ass thumbnails.
yep couldn’t agree more.

all the info you need no bullshit.

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Anyone end up copping Georgetown 6s? Looks like they were sitting for a bit...and still available in a lot of sizes up here on SNKRS.

Personally tried for the black canvas 4s which dropped for us up here today as well. Big ol' L. :sad2:

Gave up my spot on the slate 350s. I just know I won't wear em. I still need a pair of belugas more than these. With virtually no resale on 350s these days, gotta be more selective.

Reactions: brianpsx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza