CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

brianpsx

It betta go up
OT Supporter
Nov 29, 2001
Fullerton, CA
Anyone end up copping Georgetown 6s? Looks like they were sitting for a bit...and still available in a lot of sizes up here on SNKRS.

Personally tried for the black canvas 4s which dropped for us up here today as well. Big ol' L. :sad2:

Gave up my spot on the slate 350s. I just know I won't wear em. I still need a pair of belugas more than these. With virtually no resale on 350s these days, gotta be more selective.
unnamed.png

dmac411

OT Supporter
Sep 18, 2003
dallas, tx
I grabbed a pair of Yeezy slates from some German retailer for 223 euro….which is below US retail. Got shipment notification today.

1. I hope these are real (got the link from a sneaker Twitter account)
2. Below US retail would be dope.

Gambit

Apr 30, 2002
AZ
What do you guys think about how Zadeh kicks and its effect on the sneaker market? I’m aware of the larger economic issues going on currently but the guy was out there trying to cop 600k pairs of cool gray Jordan 11s and buying a lot of pairs on stockx. I wonder how responsible he was in inflating resale prices.

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Narc

Jake from RakeFarm
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
What do you guys think about how Zadeh kicks and its effect on the sneaker market? I’m aware of the larger economic issues going on currently but the guy was out there trying to cop 600k pairs of cool gray Jordan 11s and buying a lot of pairs on stockx. I wonder how responsible he was in inflating resale prices.
Great, now @alex is gonna derail this thread for a page....

Good job :ugh2:

TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i’m sure it caused a ripple lol

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO

I've been saying this since it went down. EVERY hype sneaker had a huge stoppage of trading the second Zadeh shut down. The buying history went from like a dozen a day to once a day.

Reactions: sweetcheeks

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026