CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Pulled a @ZeroDeeFeX and accidentally copped these these dunks this morning. Unexpected restock / late drop on Capsule. Half hoping there would be the usual captcha to throw a wrench into things and give me a chance to flake out. Nope. Whoops. Didn't expect it to be this easy. :bert:

1662475978753.png

IIRC there are a couple bros here that copped this pair a while back as well. Keepers? Flip them hoes?

• Haha
Reactions: alex and ZeroDeeFeX
TS
TS
crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Pulled a @ZeroDeeFeX and accidentally copped these these dunks this morning. Unexpected restock / late drop on Capsule. Half hoping there would be the usual captcha to throw a wrench into things and give me a chance to flake out. Nope. Whoops. Didn't expect it to be this easy. :bert:

View attachment 256254

IIRC there are a couple bros here that copped this pair a while back as well. Keepers? Flip them hoes?
suede and mesh? gotta be better than plastic shit right

Reactions: sweetcheeks

SignalFlow

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Los Angeles, CA

View attachment 256254

I have them. They look good but since it's canvas and suede not sure of the longevity of them but they do look good on feet.

Reactions: sweetcheeks

SignalFlow

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Mailcall
w6kZRgK.jpg

Laces on these are kinda wierd. Almost silky which I hate. Need to swap out for sho.

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
I bought some NB550s but made a mcsteak and got a super boring colorway.

RtKJeuo.jpg
Nothing wrong with these. Black and white ftw. Colorway is maybe a bit geriatric but its a 550, so.....

1662652197034.png

They'll look great once you start beating them up a bit. Or just get @alex to lend you one of his piss paint pens and vintage the "N' logo and sole to spice it up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: alex

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022