CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO

Then after a few months just steal everyone's shoes and run

I mean, I wonder how much eBay had to shell out to fully acquire Sneaker Con… couldn’t have been cheap.
I think the problem is that skilled labor is expensive and this very specific skilled labor. When landscaping labor is billing $58/hour in Denver, I can't imagine what good auth costs. I can't imagine it's easy to find good authenticators either and training has to take a long fucking time.

Couple that with the engineering necessary to run the service and it gets hard AF.

I actually think this is a deep learning + sensing problem. collect enough data, have a couple of fucking ace tier authenticators on staff, and train the fuck out of your model to figure out the problems. I think these guys are trying to solve the commerce problem when the real win here would be to collect super accurate dense models + high res imagery/textures on everything and begin to train the fucking computers to solve the auth issue. If you legit solve the trust problem, your platform becomes the gold standard for trading.

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
Alright fuckers, this is crawlable on Google now so we can't do it because you assholes have suggested we'll steal the shoes. PACK IT UP @alex . There goes the new billion dollar idea.

• Sad
Reactions: alex

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
are outlets just complete luck as to what they'll have on their "heat wall"? Store is only like 20 minutes from home, is it worth checking out every week or so?

And then steal them right?
2ac3064b-fbf8-4965-be5d-66b4eb3f2ee2_text.gif

:nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022