CREW STYLE OFFICIAL Sneaker Bois Thread v.postyourgraiLs

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
@alex jumped on 2 of the Schiit Tyr monoblocks to use with the RAAL SR1A :mamoru:

Will post up the fire red 3, taxi 1, heirloom 1 and 2015 Chicagos when they come. Probably have some others on order I forgot about too.

• Wow
Reactions: alex

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
@alex jumped on 2 of the Schiit Tyr monoblocks to use with the RAAL SR1A :mamoru:

Will post up the fire red 3, taxi 1, heirloom 1 and 2015 Chicagos when they come. Probably have some others on order I forgot about too.
oh shit, here I go thinking I’m fancy moving up to nice planars, you’re out here getting ribbons :eek3:

you’re gonna hear the air between the strings :o

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
oh shit, here I go thinking I’m fancy moving up to nice planars, you’re out here getting ribbons :eek3:

you’re gonna hear the air between the strings :o

I have the SR1A but am using more modest amps for them right now. Can't wait to go balls to the wall. Will be a Schiit Yggdrasil > goldpoint XLR preamp > RAAL SR1A + subs.

3 days? Fuck I'll take the under on that.

I am going to hold steady! I'll make it at least a month without any new transactions.

sweetcheeks

Patron Saint of Quality Footwear
May 16, 2001
Vancouver
Donatello joints in.

1663695957472.png

1663695972838.png

Materials are a small step below some of the other Teddy Santis pairs I've handled and QC was a bit off. Suede not quite as thick or hairy like others. Lot of excess glue to pick off too. Kind of odd for a Made in USA pair, but I'm nitpicking at this point. Love the colorway and the 3M on the toe is a nice touch.

NB 990 fatigue tho for sure as these are still sitting in a lot of places.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026