GAME TECH Official Sony PlayStation 5 - PS5 Thread

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
I snagged a PS5 from Walmart today. Going to pick up Last of Us II, God of War since I never bought a PS4. Any must-have titles I'm missing?

ffvii remake if you have positive nostalgia for the first one. God of War is incredible, it's one of only a few single player games that I've finished in like the past ~15 years

Reactions: hootpie

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Bloodborne
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • God of War
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  • Until Dawn

Do You Have to Pay Extra for PS Plus Collection?​

You do not have to pay any extra money for access to PS Plus Collection. It will become part of your PlayStation Plus subscription on PS5, but the fee will remain the same as it is now.

PlayStation Plus Collection is a membership benefit only for PS5. It's an additional bonus for PS Plus members with a PS5

Haven't used my ps5 in so long, about to go spam add stuff to library. Thanks for the info

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Looked everywhere. All I see is godfall and a few others for free for ps plus. I do have a ps5 .. oh well
Bro you're looking at the monthly free games, that has nothing to do with this.

You're looking for ps plus collection.

• Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Bloodborne
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • God of War
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  • Until Dawn

Do You Have to Pay Extra for PS Plus Collection?​

You do not have to pay any extra money for access to PS Plus Collection. It will become part of your PlayStation Plus subscription on PS5, but the fee will remain the same as it is now.

PlayStation Plus Collection is a membership benefit only for PS5. It's an additional bonus for PS Plus members with a PS5

Just search God of War or any of those in the store and download:dunno:

Last edited:

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Got an offer of 650$ for a disc ps5. Asking 800, should I just sell or hold for Xmas eve?

• Clown
Reactions: Keksimus

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
I wasn't going to bother getting any replacement side plates or anything, but then I saw the retro grey plates/decal in this video. Was placing an order with D-brand shortly after. :mamoru:

Reactions: crotch

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
It usually has to download the ps5 version of the game.
Is there a way to check what version an installed game is? I installed God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn from disc. I'm not sure what version of the game they are after updates.

RickylSmalls

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Is there a way to check what version an installed game is? I installed God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn from disc. I'm not sure what version of the game they are after updates.
I don't think either of those have a ps5 version, you just get some extra display options.

Higher fps and all that jazz

Reactions: Jumpem

RickylSmalls

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
As far as knowing what version just go to the game on home screen and it will have the ps4 or ps5 logo there somewhere

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England

It will say on the home screen right under the game's title card whether it's the PS4 or PS5 version. Having said that, neither of those games has a native PS5 version. They're both PS4 games that have enhancements for PS5 patched in.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec