GAME TECH Official Sony PlayStation 5 - PS5 Thread

CheeseDanish

Aug 24, 2004
Hope they crack and jailbreak the PS5 so I can play PS4 games with better performance on it :mamoru2:

PS4 9.00 jailbreak is out

xconverge

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2008
San Francisco, CA
I am still waiting for a ps5, but am pretty lazy about it because I figure the longer it takes me to get one easily, the more games that will be out/discounted for me to play :shrug:

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Posting here too just in case anybody playing DL2 when it comes out? I won’t stay up most likely but I’m trying to fuck shit up this weekend

Tom Vann

Feb 8, 2005
Ocala, FL
Gran Turismo 7. So, I bought the 25th anniversary edition. This may be a stupid question, but on March 4 can I start playing at midnight EST? My friend says you have to wait until midnight pacific time lol.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
I am still waiting for a ps5, but am pretty lazy about it because I figure the longer it takes me to get one easily, the more games that will be out/discounted for me to play :shrug:
missing out on all those sweet sweet ps plus games

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
Gran Turismo 7. So, I bought the 25th anniversary edition. This may be a stupid question, but on March 4 can I start playing at midnight EST? My friend says you have to wait until midnight pacific time lol.

Whatever your time zone is. I have seen where PST got to play at the same time as EST, but they're not gonna make EST wait.

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
I've been playing It takes 2 with my wife, neither one of us has played video games in 10+ years and it's been a fun starter

I've been playing that with my daughter. She wanted a good 2 person game that we could do together. It's been cool, but the narrative is a bit heavy. Wish it was a bit more light hearted. Other than that, it's a solid game.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Interesting blog post from Microsoft President and vice chair Brad Smith

First, some commentators have asked whether we will continue to make popular content like Activision’s Call of Duty available on competing platforms like Sony’s PlayStation. The obvious concern is that Microsoft could make this title available exclusively on the Xbox console, undermining opportunities for Sony PlayStation users
To be clear, Microsoft will continue to make Call of Duty and other popular Activision Blizzard titles available on PlayStation through the term of any existing agreement with Activision. And we have committed to Sony that we will also make them available on PlayStation beyond the existing agreement and into the future so that Sony fans can continue to enjoy the games they love. We are also interested in taking similar steps to support Nintendo’s successful platform. We believe this is the right thing for the industry, for gamers and for our business.

Reactions: antiabercrombie

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448