GAME TECH Official Sony PlayStation 5 - PS5 Thread

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Interesting blog post from Microsoft President and vice chair Brad Smith

I am more concerned about Starfield than CoD.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Worth playing through all the uncharted games ? Never played them before.
not sure how well they've held up but they were phenomenal games at the time, but i could see some of the mechanics that made them great to be pretty underwhelming now

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
not sure how well they've held up but they were phenomenal games at the time, but i could see some of the mechanics that made them great to be pretty underwhelming now
They're great retard. The mechanics are fine, it's not tomb raider 1.

vikingen

sultankebabs.net Beef|Chicken|Lamb
OT Supporter
Anyone pre-order GT7? I just ordered it last night.

The problem is that I don't even have a PS5, and my chances aren't looking great of getting my hands on one before March 4. :rofl:

:wtc:
Ordered and paid

No idea when I’m gonna play it.. don’t have time to play what I have, but it was a ‘must have’ to sit there and collect dust alongside my PS5 :o

Reactions: Genius/GZA

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Worth playing through all the uncharted games ? Never played them before.
I'd never played one and just played through Uncharted 4 (I think thats the one that comes free with PS+).

It was fine, it was a good puzzle shoot 'em up. Story is short and didn't realize they tempt you with replaying it with mods and buffs/debuffs.

I'll say I have no desire to go back and play the others FWIW.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
I'd never played one and just played through Uncharted 4 (I think thats the one that comes free with PS+).

It was fine, it was a good puzzle shoot 'em up. Story is short and didn't realize they tempt you with replaying it with mods and buffs/debuffs.

I'll say I have no desire to go back and play the others FWIW.
Opposite.. I got uc4 free and enjoyed it for the story. Wanted to see the build up and got the remastered series so I could play the others and enjoyed seeing how the series progressed. Didn't even pay attention to anything related to replay cause these are too linear for me to replay.

Also got the girl power UC too.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19