GAME TECH Official Sony PlayStation 5 - PS5 Thread

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
I managed to purchase a 2nd from Target just now, not sure what to do with it :o

I guess I'll put it next to my 2nd Series X where it can gather dust until Sony's GamePass competitor it's released :mamoru:

• Haha
Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England

VRR coming this week :coold:

I'm really interested to see how this works out. According to Insomniac their games are all going to support this and if you have a compatible TV, they'll run in unlocked framerates. I'm very curious to see what kind of framerates the "quality" modes in their games will hit running unlocked. :cool:

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
I bought a physical copy of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for my son. With the disc I can just install the game and either of us can play it.

Does it matter which account I buy the DLC with for everyone to be able to use it? If I buy it, will it be available on his child account?

EE CUMMINGS

aka RobHuang
Dec 31, 2001
LA, CA
I'm really interested to see how this works out. According to Insomniac their games are all going to support this and if you have a compatible TV, they'll run in unlocked framerates. I'm very curious to see what kind of framerates the "quality" modes in their games will hit running unlocked. :cool:

i enabled it this morning. i’m not a fps person… i can see the diff between 30 vs 60 but don’t notice “dips” like some people do. i’ve had it turned on my xbox since i’ve owned it but also can’t tell lol.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
i enabled it this morning. i’m not a fps person… i can see the diff between 30 vs 60 but don’t notice “dips” like some people do. i’ve had it turned on my xbox since i’ve owned it but also can’t tell lol.

Yeah I can't say I noticed a difference in the couple things I tried after I enabled it either. :o

Reactions: EE CUMMINGS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec