*OFFICIAL* The Last of Us *SPOILER DISCUSSION* …on HBO Max *NO GAME SPOILERS*

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
I need another wife. She doesn't like anything that's good. :wtc:

Haven't made it to the death scene and she's already like, I don't know why you thought I would like this. :mad:
I'm glad my gf bought in. She usually doesn't like shit I watch, which is extremely annoying, but there's a few things she'll get into and it really helps in our downtime, when I'm tired of watching Ramsay or cartoons 😆

• Support
Reactions: Twinsen

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
So one episode and it has a 9.6 IMDb rating. I’m not going to watch until a few more episodes are released but do you guys agree with the rating?
A lot of reviewers got the entire season before the general public. Someone quote me so this fruitcake realizes how dumb he is.

Kafka

PaulGiamattiFan420
OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2007
America
A lot of reviewers got the entire season before the general public. Someone quote me so this fruitcake realizes how dumb he is.
You’re not on my IL dw ugly. It’s not stupid to ask a question if you didn’t know the whole season was already released to some users. Thanks for explaining though

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
You’re not on my IL dw ugly. It’s not stupid to ask a question if you didn’t know the whole season was already released to some users. Thanks for explaining though
:rofl: ok cool. Guess you're not as much of a bitch as you projected yourself to be saying you iled me for @Sphygmo, ugly 🤣🤣🤣

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
5bs4hnaquhca1.png

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
What’s the overall sentiment with the first ep?

I’m not reading 16 pages.

Just watched ep1, it was okay. Leaning more towards Meh then yes.

havenfx

OT Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
NC
I need another wife. She doesn't like anything that's good. :wtc:

Haven't made it to the death scene and she's already like, I don't know why you thought I would like this. :mad:
i didn't even attempt. this is a show that i'll watch once she passes out on the couch

• Support
Reactions: Twinsen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6