*OFFICIAL* The Last of Us *SPOILER DISCUSSION* …on HBO Max *NO GAME SPOILERS*

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
I'm super interested to see how season 2 will be told. It's a particularly difficult story to translate.

No spoilers here please.
assuming season 2 is gonna be the story of game 2.? yea thats gonna be interesting to put on the screen

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
5bs4hnaquhca1.png

ayyyyyyyyyyyy
i'm probably dumb for even asking, but
are those almost deadly "oopsies", like the bullet graze on his side, supposed to be nods to dying in game?

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
i'm probably dumb for even asking, but
are those almost deadly "oopsies", like the bullet graze on his side, supposed to be nods to dying in game?
that graze at the start (pre time skip) is just a graze cause you cant die there in the game

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
assuming season 2 is gonna be the story of game 2.? yea thats gonna be interesting to put on the screen
I truly believe the story in game 2 is fantastic and groundbreaking. More than anything it was an issue of the timing it was told and how it forced an uncomfortable playing experience for a lot of players.
If they fix the timing thing I have a feeling it will be something truly memorable.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
I truly believe the story in game 2 is fantastic and groundbreaking. More than anything it was an issue of the timing it was told and how it forced an uncomfortable playing experience for a lot of players.
If they fix the timing thing I have a feeling it will be something truly memorable.

i 100% agree and TBH i think to do it for film you have to skip it and not have it in the opening. Just start with them already being past that and cover it in like a mid season flashback. so the audience is left wondering what's going on before dropping it on them

bigjohns97

Thread Killer
Dec 6, 2010
Anyone else go out and purchase the PS5 remastered version after watching this week?

(my third time to purchase this game BTW)

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
The white girl looks like the youngest daughter from growing pains. I go look her up and she’s a voice on the game

wild

Reactions: DEZ NUTS
TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Anyone else go out and purchase the PS5 remastered version after watching this week?

(my third time to purchase this game BTW)
The PS4 Remastered version is included with Playstation Plus Premium. That’s what I’m playing on my PS5.

Colin Robinson

OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
for you guys familar with the pacing. how many seasons do you think it would take to cover the the first game? they can't possibly be doing season 1 = 1st game. season 2 = 2nd game right?

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
for you guys familar with the pacing. how many seasons do you think it would take to cover the the first game? they can't possibly be doing season 1 = 1st game. season 2 = 2nd game right?
1st season is the first game

The game takes about 15 hours to beat so 9 hours for a show sounds good to me.

Reactions: Twinsen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy