*OFFICIAL* The Last of Us *SPOILER DISCUSSION* …on HBO Max *NO GAME SPOILERS*

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
The only part of Breaking Bad that stands out as awesome in my memory is the character Hank. I should really rewatch it sometime though

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I thought Breaking Bad was incredible watching at the time it was airing, but I also feel like if I ever re-watched it'd feel a little more corny nowadays.

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
One thing I liked about the game was reading and following the stories of peoples experiences during the events of the pandemic.

one of the stories I liked was about some guys who decided the rob a bank when the pandemic hit. Since security and the police were all tied up they thought they could easily get away with it. While they robbed the bank some infected broke out of a hospital and made their way inside the bank. Things got crazy and the bank robbers got locked inside the bank vault. They anticipated the cops getting them out and arresting them but they ended up being trapped for days in the vault and realizing something is wrong and they may not ever get out so they killed themselves. :o
The Ish notes and hideout were the best :wtcd:

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Rewatched episode 1 last night then called my mom and she had just finished it

"yep, already hooked" she said :bowdown: was asking me tons of questions about the game. had to tip toe around the questions but she wants to watch me play the opening sequence.

• Support
Reactions: Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I'm like 2 pages late, but breaking bad is overrated shit. Clown me all you want. Bb is the most overrated show of all time.
played-yourself-dj-khaled.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6