*OFFICIAL* The Last of Us *SPOILER DISCUSSION* …on HBO Max *NO GAME SPOILERS*

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
the fact that i'm watching this now instead of in like 2-3 years is kind of a miracle tbh... i still have only watched the first season of Breaking Bad and haven't watched any of Better Call Saul, to use examples of other shows mentioned itt recently. :rofl:

i watched all of BB but i only did a season + an ep or two of BCS, i didn't enjoy it much

STUCKHEAD

Aug 26, 2003
Washington
I liked bcs so much more than bb. I know I'm in the minority, it's just my shitty take.
I don't think your a minority on this, I think a lot of people just haven't watched or finished better call saul. Overall I found it much more entertaining, and have far better and interesting characters.

Reactions: Jesus

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
I don't think your a minority on this, I think a lot of people just haven't watched or finished better call saul. Overall I found it much more entertaining, and have far better and interesting characters.
I meant in the minority of thinking bb isn't that good.

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
Ah, well then you're right. BB had a lot of good, and some odd stuff that could have been cut.
A lot of the acting bothered me. It got stale after a while, to me, and kinda took me out of it. I get why people love it, but sopranos is much better. Best actor in bb was Hank, if you ask me.

Reactions: STUCKHEAD

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
"It was very practical. It was too practical. Yeah. I didn't – I knew that they were gonna pull something really brilliant out of the hat as far as that was concerned, but I didn't expect it to be as real looking on the day. And some things, sometimes, you know, the opportunity for everything to be at your disposal in that way, and to immerse you into the experience to shoot the story, but sometimes things are better left to the imagination. Because that was very disturbing."

https://www.slashfilm.com/1169456/t...st-of-us-were-too-practical-for-pedro-pascal/

Reactions: Section8

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Yea the graphics are better in the remake and companions are less likely to run in front of enemies like idiots while you're stealthing lol

Reactions: ostinato

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld