*OFFICIAL* The Last of Us *SPOILER DISCUSSION* …on HBO Max *NO GAME SPOILERS*

Axespeed

OT Supporter
Mar 9, 2005
Ok cool. I'm glad it's not just my gf that can't separate movies and TV shows from reality lol
yeah my wife doesn't do anything remotely horror so I am watching this without her

even my buddy who is super into horror movies is turned off by zombies for some reason. it's just not for everyone

the runners sort of remind me of 28 Days Later, which was intense af

Reactions: Jesus

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
yeah my wife doesn't do anything remotely horror so I am watching this without her

even my buddy who is super into horror movies is turned off by zombies for some reason. it's just not for everyone

the runners sort of remind me of 28 Days Later, which was intense af
28 days later was a great one. These guys are a little different tho...

Reactions: Axespeed

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I'm pretty burned out on zombie bullshit but willing to give it a chance. The first episode was decent. I just hope it has a planned story arc and not some cash cow milk job
Three seasons worth of story are already delineated. Whatever else they have in mind at least the same writer as all the dope moments ahead is directly involved

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy