*OFFICIAL* The Last of Us *SPOILER DISCUSSION* …on HBO Max *NO GAME SPOILERS*

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
her hand shaking as she lowers the tea cup and yes i just rewatched it she delivered that line as calm as i figure one could be in that scenario bc she realizes it’s so hopeless

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
Good show so far. I have faith that Craig Mazin won't let it turn into the dumpster fire of shit that was The Walking Dead

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
i'm assuming there's no spore danger because it's hard to show actors emoting behind gasmasks?
Ya also they thought the whole idea of oh there's an area of concentrated spores let's throw on a gas mask wouldn't work in a show. They'd be wearing masks all the time

Reactions: daze

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Ya also they thought the whole idea of oh there's an area of concentrated spores let's throw on a gas mask wouldn't work in a show. They'd be wearing masks all the time
I think they still wear masks eventually.

Really really digging the "network" approach to the fungus, excellent addition to the lore. Great episode, Mom and I both watched it and we were able to chit chat about it last night. She's all in,
"love the last 20 minutes with those cauliflower heads"
:rofl:

CASUAL

CEO of Antifa
Apr 30, 2020
Bay Area
I think they still wear masks eventually.

Really really digging the "network" approach to the fungus, excellent addition to the lore. Great episode, Mom and I both watched it and we were able to chit chat about it last night. She's all in,
"love the last 20 minutes with those cauliflower heads"
:rofl:
Got my mom to watch it, too. She's loving it. Knows nothing about the video game so she's going in blind. Been watching my wifey replay TLOU2 the past few days and having a fun time with that, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld