Dallas, TX
Wifey nailed it with the gift this year. She had this custom made

j2eOKiB.jpg

XG2Q4jZ.jpg

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Beat that new Gears 5 Hivebuster DLC yesterday. Not a huge fan of the series but god damn it looks sweet and runs so smooth on the Series X.

Last edited:

antiabercrombie

OT Supporter
Aug 5, 2002
DFW, Texas
I have an extra copy of two Xbox games: Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Standard Edition) and Immortals Fenyx Rising.

If someone wants one of these, just post below which one you want. I'll PM you for your address.

• I will cover shipping, so U.S. addresses only.
  • Since I only have one of each, it'll be first come first served per game.
  • One game per person.
  • Please don't get it to resell it. I would like for these to go to people in the thread who actually want to play them.

xbox_games_010721.jpg

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
I have an extra copy of two Xbox games: Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Standard Edition) and Immortals Fenyx Rising.

If someone wants one of these, just post below which one you want. I'll PM you for your address.

• One game per person.
  • Please don't get it to resell it. I would like for these to go to people in the thread who actually want to play them.

View attachment 93463
ill take fenyx :x:

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte

• One game per person.

View attachment 93463
can I get Vahalla :bowdown:

EE CUMMINGS

aka RobHuang
Dec 31, 2001
LA, CA
thoughts on game pass and it’s library? i got 3 years of ultimate for free so i’m going to get a s (pc and playstation are my go to systems)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19