ENT GAME TECH *OFFICIAL THREAD * XBOX Series S - Series X

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
There's a lot of fun games that I probably never would have tried. Totally worth it.
This if you have the time it’s worth it, I had to cancel because I just don’t right now. I’ll probably be playing AC for the next 2 years trying to beat it :o

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
:rofl: The Trump one fit perfect on the AC Valhalla I received

IMG-9385.jpg

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Kinda mad I cancelled my series S wal-mart order, would go great in the bedroom where I play when the wife's family take over the main TV where the One X is, and then I could put the X-box one X in the office with the older Sony is and trash original xbox one.

pock

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Louisiana
Kinda mad I cancelled my series S wal-mart order, would go great in the bedroom where I play when the wife's family take over the main TV where the One X is, and then I could put the X-box one X in the office with the older Sony is and trash original xbox one.
It’s worth it IMO. I have no regrets. I use both systems.

Multiplayer/optimized games on the series s.
One x enhanced/physical disk on the one x.

Reactions: Grape_Ape

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003

god damn game pass is stacked.

give me that horror puzzle adventure game in medium. also heard desperados 3 is really good if you're into that genre.

just recently started playing monster sanctuary from game pass. it's a metroidvania pokemon throwback style game. real easy to just pick up and play for a little if your don't have a lot of time

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
god damn game pass is stacked.

give me that horror puzzle adventure game in medium. also heard desperados 3 is really good if you're into that genre.

just recently started playing monster sanctuary from game pass. it's a metroidvania pokemon throwback style game. real easy to just pick up and play for a little if your don't have a lot of time
gamepass is pretty amazing lol

Reactions: SBrooks1

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Anyone else’s series X controller randomly disconnects? Have to keep resetting the console, happens at least once a day

CheeseDanish

Aug 24, 2004
No

On another note, anyone prefer the older/original Xbox One controller?

The Series X controller is small compared to the old one. I like the grippier triggers tho

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
no disconnects on mine so far, but I'm primarily using my elite v1 controller

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Anyone else’s series X controller randomly disconnects? Have to keep resetting the console, happens at least once a day
A couple times it has disconnected as soon as I booted up. Tonight it disconnected when I was playing a game. Each time it reconnected w/o a reboot. Just had to press the Xbox button again.

Only those few times in the month+ I have had it and I have played many hours.

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Regular Xbox Live increasing to $120/year. :rofl:

I got Game Pass Ultimate on the cheap (about $6/month) stacked up until 9/23 but still :wtf:

Since we launched Xbox Live (18 years ago!), we’ve been working to make it the most advanced multiplayer network available, for the greatest community of gamers — and there are a lot of you. Millions of people come together on Xbox to play with friends and discover great games. We invest in our community by strengthening the digital safety of our players, enabling new ways to share, communicate and play with your friends, and delivering industry leading reliability across our network.

Periodically, we assess the value and pricing of our services to reflect changes in regional marketplaces and to continue to invest in the Xbox community; we’ll be making price adjustments for Xbox Live Gold in select markets. In many markets, the price of Xbox Live Gold has not changed for years and in some markets, it hasn’t changed for over 10 years.

So, what does this mean for you?

• If you’re an existing online 12-month or 6-month Xbox Live Gold member, there’s no price change. If you choose to renew your membership, it will renew at your current price.
  • The price of a 1-month Gold membership is increasing $1 USD and the price of a 3-month membership is increasing $5 USD or the equivalent amount in your local market.
  • If you’d like to upgrade your Gold membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate your remaining Gold time will also convert directly to Ultimate (up to 36 months). For example, if you have 11 months of Xbox Live Gold now, and you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, those 11 months convert to 11 months of Ultimate at no additional cost.
Members have already been notified in some regions. If you’re in a region where prices are being adjusted, you will receive an email and a message center notification over the next month letting you know what the new pricing is for your membership. Going forward, new pricing will be 1-month for $10.99, 3-months for $29.99, and 6-months for $59.99, or your local market equivalent. You can always visit your account to manage your membership, and prices won’t adjust until at least 45 days after you receive the messages.

Last edited:

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
Regular Xbox Live increasing to $120/year. :rofl:

I got Game Pass Ultimate on the cheap (about $6/month) stacked up until 9/23 but still :wtf:

Reactions: pock

KarlStyles

Straight, No Chaser.
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
WA
Remember the 12 hours yesterday when Microsoft said they were going to double the price of XBL? :rofl:

they did get me to buy a 2 year code at the current price though :o

Reactions: Genius/GZA

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448