ENT GAME TECH *OFFICIAL THREAD * XBOX Series S - Series X

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
i actually want to download a fifa i heard fifa 17 is a good one is that true?
Wat? Just download 20. It's the latest free one on Game Pass and still has active online players. 17 might have been considered a good one at the time, but it's dated now

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
Wat? Just download 20. It's the latest free one on Game Pass and still has active online players. 17 might have been considered a good one at the time, but it's dated now

i still like mvp baseball 2005 lol. ill try 20 though

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
i still like mvp baseball 2005 lol. ill try 20 though
I have so much fun playing FIFA online, but it can also be the most frustrating game in the world when you're losing. Really gets your emotions going 🤣

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
this is live today.

gonna try out fallout 4 with these mods on the series x

Trying this now...

EDIT:
Well shit, I just kinda fucked up my 120+ hour save. :o

This is the first time I loaded up FO4 since I got my Series X so it synced my cloud save to my console the first time I booted up. I guess it only synced my last auto save or something. I immediately loaded up these mods and played. Well, that overwrote my only unmodded save. Good thing I am pretty much done with this game because I can no longer get achievements and I am stuck with these mods because if I load a game w/o these mods enabled I get a warning that basically says some things may be broken if they are not enabled. :hs:

If I was smart I would have loaded up and made a manual unmodded save before I started fucking around but I wasn't even thinking. I know I had many unmodded saves on my old console (which I already sold) so I am not sure why they didn't all get pulled from the cloud initally.

Oh well, it looks and plays nice.

EDIT 2:
Awww shit. I saw a button that said "Select Character". I selected that and all my original saves popped up. :bowdown:

Last edited:

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
Trying this now...

EDIT:
Well shit, I just kinda fucked up my 120+ hour save. :o

This is the first time I loaded up FO4 since I got my Series X so it synced my cloud save to my console the first time I booted up. I guess it only synced my last auto save or something. I immediately loaded up these mods and played. Well, that overwrote my only unmodded save. Good thing I am pretty much done with this game because I can no longer get achievements and I am stuck with these mods because if I load a game w/o these mods enabled I get a warning that basically says some things may be broken if they are not enabled. :hs:

If I was smart I would have loaded up and made a manual unmodded save before I started fucking around but I wasn't even thinking. I know I had many unmodded saves on my old console (which I already sold) so I am not sure why they didn't all get pulled from the cloud initally.

Oh well, it looks and plays nice.

EDIT 2:
Awww shit. I saw a button that said "Select Character". I selected that and all my original saves popped up. :bowdown:

damn dude glad you were able to salvage that save files with mods can get a little weird

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448