ENT GAME TECH *OFFICIAL THREAD * XBOX Series S - Series X

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Is it still on Gamepass?
yeah.

I played for a few hours with a crew one night. Seems like it could be fun to get into. I know it was pretty bare at launch and I haven't been keeping up with it but I have to believe there should be quite a bit to do by now.

I really like the art style.

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
this is available today. the pirates of the caribbean campaign is separate from the main world so you can solo this without getting wrecked by another crew.

Reactions: Genius/GZA

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
I picked up two Elite controllers on a whim... WOW these things are nice. I will have to get used to not squeezing where the rear buttons are, though.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
I picked up two Elite controllers on a whim... WOW these things are nice. I will have to get used to not squeezing where the rear buttons are, though.
That was the hardest thing for me to adjust but it only took like a week.

Did you get elite 1 or 2 controllers?

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
My (internal) hard drives full 😡

And my external 10tb drive is 80% full (from all the gamepass and old Xbone games)

SAKU39

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2005
Got a PS5 and an XBOX Series X last week. Had a PS4 Pro last gen.

Selling the PS5 at cost to a friend after trying out the XSX and GamePass. The integration, quality of life features (Quick Resume, etc.), value, and accessibility of games is outstanding. The MS Exclusives thus far look a lot more interesting to me than Sony's.

DualSense controller is cool though and I hope MS makes something similar. I'll probably end up getting a PS5 Pro or Slim model eventually if a slew of great exclusives come out.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Microsoft should buy the Metal Gear IP or Konami's entire gaming division and let Kojima have full creative freedom and resources to make a new Metal Gear Solid.

Did you play Death Stranding though? I'm not sure giving Kojima full and unrestricted creative control is necessarily a good thing. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: SAKU39

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor