ENT GAME TECH *OFFICIAL THREAD * XBOX Series S - Series X

SAKU39

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2005
So, assuming I might be looking to pick up a Series X at some point, where should I be keeping on eye out to catch one in stock? :o

Sign up for Telegram, Twitter, Discord, etc. notifications when drops come out. That's what I did to get a PS5 which is apparently more difficult to find. Found an XSX in store at Best Buy randomly.

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
did anyone sign up for the halo infinite multiplayer preview? just got an email that i can play july 29th - aug 1st

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
it's only the first tech preview for halo infinite and I'm already addicted. guns sound great, gun play feels good, movement imo is great and right now it's only co-op against bots lol. another map is releasing tonight and they should be opening pvp tomorrow.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
My XSX will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully). Finally said fuck it and bought one from a reseller off Amazon. Yeah, I overpaid. Whatever...I don't have the time or patience to sit there checking in-stock trackers and play that whole game. :o

BAUCE

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
What are you guys playing? Anything good on game pass? Installing some sports games, hades and flight simulator.

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
What are you guys playing? Anything good on game pass? Installing some sports games, hades and flight simulator.

finishing up deaths door which i recommend not game pass but cheap. the ascent just recently dropped on game pass gonna start that after deaths door. hellblade senua's sacrifice just got an upgrade for the series consoles gonna check that out. scarlet nexus which is very anime but fun combat, not game pass. curse of the dead gods just hit game pass gonna check that out. also juggling hades, grounded, octopath traveler, omno, flight sim, back 4 blood beta this weekend.

outriders on game pass also just got an update buffing all the weapons so if you wanna just shoot some aliens its worth downloading.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448