ENT GAME TECH *OFFICIAL THREAD * XBOX Series S - Series X

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
finishing up deaths door which i recommend not game pass but cheap. the ascent just recently dropped on game pass gonna start that after deaths door. hellblade senua's sacrifice just got an upgrade for the series consoles gonna check that out. scarlet nexus which is very anime but fun combat, not game pass. curse of the dead gods just hit game pass gonna check that out. also juggling hades, grounded, octopath traveler, omno, flight sim, back 4 blood beta this weekend.

outriders on game pass also just got an update buffing all the weapons so if you wanna just shoot some aliens its worth downloading.
Scarlet nexus is on GP now BTW

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
I'm almost through the kasane run. only played the demo of tales of arise but was missing that scarlet nexus combat
I drunkely started it the other day and thought it was pretty fun. Its in my backlog for now.

also PSA for anyone that didn't see : new dashboard update lets you dim the controller and console lights.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Just got an email from Microsoft because you’re a valued customer blah blah we have some Xbox one Xs, have to use your Microsoft account and link they gave you and has to be a bundle with a game and controller.

Reactions: Korea

pock

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Louisiana
Anyone here want to buy my code for
battlefield or nba2k? I bought one of those bundles from GameStop.

Also need to sell a $100 GameStop gift card and this headset

0651F089-BA56-4159-B8D8-2A4F39B6AFDE.jpeg E7B2C0EE-2646-4643-85E6-99DBE43F0BF2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec