OG Unsolved Mysteries aliens and strawberry ice cream

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.
Who remembers this episode? Trying to find it on peacock but I have no clue which season it’s on.

HUGE

R.I.P @🔥🔥🔥KAREN🔥🔥🔥
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
zxJr3wg.gif

• Sad
Reactions: BlasterMaster
TS
TS
nine

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.

“When I was young, I remember watching a TV show--I think it was "Unsolved Mysteries" or something like that--detailing a woman's Close Encounter of the Third Kind. This was a supposedly true story that stuck with me for quite awhile.

In the midwest USA, a lady lived in this farmhouse out in the middle of a field. One night, she was home alone, with no one around for miles. Out of nowhere, unearthly lights bathed the farmhouse, and eerie noises and vibrations alarmed her. She opened the front door to investigate--and saw two Grey aliens standing on her front porch. Horrified, she froze, preparing for the worst...but to her bewilderment, the visitors simply strolled past her into the house. She could only watch as they made their way to the kitchen, opened the freezer, and took out a carton of strawberry ice cream.”

“As a kid I had this terrifying fear that I was going to be abducted by aliens. I couldn't sleep. My older brother slept in the same room as me and he said that "If aliens like strawberry ice cream, they can't be all that bad, right?" I don't remember what tv episode where it said that aliens liked strawberry ice cream.”

Fuuuuuuuck I need to find this episode

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
I'm rewatching unsolved mysteries right now, I'll report back when I see this episode :o

Reactions: nine

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan