LOVE ok, totally dumb question

hsracer201

Jul 19, 2008
Lynchburg, VA
i am assuming that since this is a sex forum that is ok to ask just about anything, so i'm just really damn curious.

i realize that this is TMI, sorry. :eek3:

i had the best damn orgasm of my life tonight with my fiance. i almost passed out, seriously. the funny thing was, when i took the condom off there was absolutely NOTHING inside. :hsugh: i came, without cumming.

wtf?

i have never spent much time in here, so i don't know the atmosphere, but i'm not a troll, and i'm not a 14 year old kid. i'm 26 and have sex hundreds, if not thousands of times, and i have never had that happen before.

is something wrong? :eek4:

wtf? is that even possible?

ETA: i am not online 24/7 so i'll check back when possible. :)

Last edited:

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
It happens. We've talked about it in here before but I'm too tired to search the threads right now. Congrats, it's a pretty cool thing.

TS
TS

hsracer201

Jul 19, 2008
Lynchburg, VA
Nothing important, trust me.

ok. well i guess i will take your word for it. like i said, i 100% apologize if i brought up something that was "beat" (no pun intended) to death, i was just really new here. i'm not new to forums, just to this one.

i won't bug ya'll again. :wavey:

sorry i made a stir. :o

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
ok. well i guess i will take your word for it. like i said, i 100% apologize if i brought up something that was "beat" (no pun intended) to death, i was just really new here. i'm not new to forums, just to this one.

i won't bug ya'll again. :wavey:

sorry i made a stir. :o
No no no, you did absolutely nothing wrong. Just had one too many "joke" posts that I didn't find appropriate.

This topic hasn't been beaten to death at all. I'm surprised more people haven't come in like they have before when this has been discussed.

CaiWooBlue

Aug 15, 2007
Congrats! I know that they are cool for me (female) and my husband says that they are beyond comprehension for him.

Plus no sticky cleanup. :)

RollinDollos

Happened to me when I was in highschool.

I had to buy a fucking plan B.

MarshyTheKid

May 3, 2006
Spokane, Washington
Happened to me a few times. It happens mainly to me after a marathon of sex.

One time it happened and I fell on her(We were doing it doggy style) then onto the bed. I tried to move and could hardly move my legs or arms. About 10 or 15 minutes later I tried to walk and was stumbling. :rofl: It was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448