ART Okay product video stuff coming up - VIDEO GUYS ENTAR

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
OKay brotatoes!

Got a video shoot coming up soon for work and i'm not well versed in the latest video shit.

When I owned my 5D2, I helped the company shoot and direct some last minute product installation and in-use stuff, then used iMovie to get it done.

This time, no more 5D2 and I told them it's time to rent or buy what we need. So we have products going into Marcus Hotels nation wide and I need to film the installation and usage of the products.

Should we just rent a 5D2 again, and appropriate lenses for each shot or is there a better way to capture HD video now?

:wavey:

TS
TS
Ty Webb

Ty Webb

Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
I don't want to use my personal and business equipment for another job that won't compensate me for it. They've used that card up and im taking a stand.

TS
TS
Ty Webb

Ty Webb

Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Great! Stuck using a Canon T1i and kit lens because they waited to nail a date down till last minute.

Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec